Laptops Available to Borrow
Use your library card to check out a laptop to use while you are in the library, available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Laptop dispensing kiosks are available at the following locations:
- Must be 17 or older
- Limit 1 checkout per card at a time
- Laptop checks out for in library use only for up to 3 hours
- Laptops are available for checkout from library opening to one hour before closing
- Laptops must be returned to laptop kiosk and should not be returned in a book drop
- Damage/Replacement cost is a fine equal to the replacement cost of the laptop ($1550)
Upon return, the laptop kiosk will reboot and charge the laptop. Any information saved to the hard drive during the checkout period will be permanently erased during the reboot process.
Software installed on public laptops includes Windows 10, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, Adobe Digital Editions 4, Audacity, iTunes, Microsoft Office 2019 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher), Scratch 2 Offline Editor, VLC media player, and OverDrive for Windows.