Curbside ServicesSchedule a Pickup
Contact-free curbside pickup is available at these library locations:
Choose an Appointment Type
Curbside pickup is available by appointment only.
- Wait until the library notifies you that your hold is ready. Then use the menu below or call 813-273-3652 to schedule your appointment.
- Bring your library card number, remain in your vehicle, and follow the confirmation email instructions to pick up your items.
Already have an upcoming appointment for holds pickup? No need to schedule another appointment! We’ll make sure you get everything that’s ready for pickup when you arrive.
Make an Appointment
Print, Scan, Fax or Copy Pickup
Contact-free curbside pickup is available by appointment only.
- Use the menu below or call 813-273-3652 to schedule your appointment.
- Arrive at your chosen library location at the appointment time with the documents and staff will assist you.
- If driving up, please remain in your vehicle. Staff will retrieve and return your documents to you via tray or by placing them in your trunk or back seat.
- If arriving on foot, please remain ten feet from the front door. You will drop off and pick up your documents from a tray outside the building.
Prepare Your Documents
Send your print job no more than 48 hours before your appointment. Documents will be printed in black and white.
Printing is limited to 10 pages daily per library card.
Print From Your Email
- Email the document to email@example.com.
- Have the email address you used for your print job for your appointment.
Print From the Web
- Go to the HCPLC Web Print page.
- Drag and drop your file or use the Select File button.
- Enter your name or library card to uniquely identify your print job.
- Enter your email address or phone number to receive a receipt.
- Have the name or library card you used for your print job for your appointment.
Faxing service is available for 813 area code or toll-free numbers.
- Have the fax number ready with your documents.
- Complete and bring a fax cover sheet or receive one when you arrive.
- Have a flash drive with your documents to store the scanned files.
Photocopies are available in black and white.
- Have your documents ready to bring to your appointment.